Write for Copyleaks and reach 500,000 monthly website visitors!
Copyleaks constantly receives a very refined and educated audience, who are on the lookout for engaging and knowledgeable content.
It gets even sweeter. Copyleaks.com is a 8+ years old domain, with a high DA and very good trust level with Google!
Copyleaks is accepting guest posts!
If you’re an outstanding writer longing to share your expertise, contact us today!
- Backlinks can only be given from www.copyleaks.com/blog.
- The article title and keywords in focus must be pre-approved.
- Must contain images/infographics/other visuals (we love videos too!) to make it more appealing to the eye. These strictly need to be copyright-free.
Content Copy-text Guidelines
- Must contain at least 1000 words, submitted in an editable Google Doc format.
- Must be Non-promotional.
- Must have references of Copyleaks and/or various Copyleaks for Education and Copyleaks for Business or in any way making internal links natural.
- The text must be at least 95 – 98% plagiarism-free. We will run it through Copyleaks’ plagiarism detector before publishing the article.
- The tone of the content must be grammatically perfect and persuasive.
- Copyleaks’s editorial team reserves the right to make final edits, which may include removing promotional content, removing competing links, or rewording copy.
- Once the content is published, Copyleaks will be deemed as the final owner of the content.
- Must have authoritative external links (minimum 2) to well-reputed and respectable websites (Media websites & .edu websites are great!).
- Only a maximum of 2 external links leading to the same domain are allowed (any special requests must be pre-approved).
- Links to Copyleaks blog posts are great!
- No naked URLs allowed. Brand names & keywords as anchor texts are fine.
- (Optional) Can have 2 additional links to your site in the article to resources, blogs, educational content, etc.
- All resources must be cited. If you include statistics or material sourced from a site other than your own OR your own site, it must be linked to the original content.