Write for Copyleaks and reach 100,000 monthly website visitors!
Copyleaks constantly receives a very refined and educated audience, who are on the lookout for engaging and knowledgeable content.
It gets even sweeter. Copyleaks.com is a 6+ year old domain, with a high DA and very good trust level with Google!
Copyleaks is accepting guest posts! If you’re an outstanding writer longing to share your expertise, contact us today!
- The article title and keywords must be pre-approved by Copyleaks team.
- Must contain at least 1300 words, submitted in an editable Google Doc format.
- Must be Non-promotional.
- Must have references of Copyleaks and/or various Copyleaks products.
- Must contain images/infographics/other visuals (we love videos too!) to make it more appealing to the eye. These strictly need to be copyright-free.
- Images and videos must be placed in the draft. Please do not send separately.
- The text must be at least 95 – 98% plagiarism-free. We will run it through a plagiarism detector before publishing the article.
- The use of the English language must attract B2B customers. Make sure that your text is easy to read with the Flesch-Kincaid readability test. The readability score should be between 0 and 55.
- Have authoritative external links (minimum 2) to websites that are well-reputed and respectable.
- Links to Copyleaks blog posts are great!
- Can have 2 additional links to your site in the article to resources, blogs, educational content, etc.
- All links from external resources must be cited. If you include statistics or material sourced from a site other than your own OR your own site, it must be linked to the original content.
- Copyleaks’s editorial team reserves the right to make final edits, which may include removing promotional content, removing competing links, or rewording copy.