Text compare is Crucial for freelancer writers to produce quality content
For freelance writers, being productive is essential than anything else. They should be able to use time and resources strategically to remain productive. For writers, the quality of writing mostly depends on factors like language, grammar, originality of the content, and other things. Another essential thing that writers should remember while writing is to do a text compare.
Therefore, it is essential to make a Text comparison before submitting any writing. The writer also needs to optimize the text for SEO. All these can be done by using a text comparison tool.
It helps the writer to spot the content that he has directly copied from the source or reference material. It helps him to produce quality content without plagiarism.
Types of Comparison Software for Freelance Writers
There are different comparison tools available online those are apt to find duplicate contents in a faster and easier way. This Comparison Software helps the freelance writers to generate original content –
- There are file comparison tools available that can detect the similarities between two files, whether it is a doc or pdf.
- They also provide the writers with the percentage of similarity, with which the writer can easily found out the portions of his writing that he need to cite as source or change in his own words thoroughly.
- There is an online text comparison tool that scans whole text word to word compare to find plagiarism in any article.
- Any web page must have unique and original content. To do so, the freelance writer can use these tools. They compare two texts online and instantly find out how much similarity is there.
- They mention the percentage of similarity and highlight the similar part so that the writer can easily identify and change the part.
- There are paragraph comparison tools that identify two texts side by side. They scan and compare the contents of two web pages and generate the similarity percentage instantly.
- It saves time and at the same time. If two web pages have exact content, then one of the pages can suffer as their rank may go down.
- The Search Engine Optimization process of the Web browsers makes the website rank lower. To prevent this, the writer can use this text compare method.
- There may be copied content in a text, but it is not easy to identify as it is part of the paraphrase form. The paraphrasing tools identify the similarity between texts when it is paraphrased.
- The idea or concept of two texts may be identical, or they may have followed the same source. These tools can do the text compare to find out this type of similarity.
Benefits of text compare software for a freelancers
Any writing aims to reach readers. The readers expect original content from any writer. It is the reason most blogs and websites need original content to increase their trustworthiness.
Therefore the freelance writers must do a content check to discover any trace of duplicate content in his work. The content comparison tools have several benefits –
- The writer can use a source for his reference, and there may be unintentional plagiarism if he fails to properly put it under quote or take it down exactly the way it is. To avoid this, the writer can put his/her writing and source side by side.
- It can help him to identify the parts that are identical or, to some extent, similar. The writer can also compare two webpages or URLs so that two websites selling similar products do not have precisely the same words written on them. It can lower the SEO rank of the websites and can harm the image of the business organization.
- The text comparison tools can checks grammar and syntactical errors in any content and help to enhance the quality of the content.
The tools identify the grammatical errors and highlight them so that the writer can correct them easily.The comparison software marks the portions from each article side by side. They also highlight those portions so that the writer can correct it or put a quotation with citations to avoid any unwanted copyright infringement.
4. The writer can get a percentage similarity counter instantly. Spotting similar parts, words in two texts, pages, or files takes much effort and time if done manually.
5. The tools execute text compare in a much easier and effective way so that the freelancer can provide the client with an original article.
Role of a Text Comparison Tool for Freelancers
Nowadays, publishing work is much easier and cheaper with technological advances. Many people prefer to post their work online. For a research paper, as well as blogs, it is crucial to post something original that can convey the writer’s idea to the readers.
For web pages and blogs as well, the customers relate the credibility of a business organization with their webpage. Therefore copied content can harm the brand image of any organization.
Therefore, freelance writers need to make a text comparison to produce a unique article without any copyright violation.
For most online content checker software, the process is easy and fast. The writer needs to paste the text online to find out the similarity or dissimilarity. There are some comparison tools available that can precisely detect a word and its location and compare it to the other text.
This software can also identify paraphrasing or changing the position of the word or changing quite a few words with their synonyms. These are also different forms of plagiarism.
Even though the readers cannot detect this type of plagiarism at one go, the Search Engine Optimization can detect these duplicate contents. The organizations that are solely using an online website for business or marketing may suffer a loss of brand image for this. To avoid this, the freelancer must do a text compare.
Many writers, researchers, and students pay much importance is producing original content, but at the same time, they try to substantiate their idea by relating it to other works.
They must use text to compare tools with which they can find out the similar parts and mark them out as quotations. It allows them to produce an original article that is a fruit of their idea or thoughts.