Plagiarism Checker for Small Business
Creating innovative ideas, producing it properly, and then editing it well - the writer's mastery depends on these factors. If you are a freelance professional writer, you need to incorporate innovative and original ideas into your articles. Since an accusation of plagiarism can harm your career, editing must be done carefully. It is also crucial to know about using a plagiarism checker tool to avoid accidental plagiarism.
The final step of creating a quality content does not end in writing it well, but to check it for plagiarism. You must use a plagiarism checker before submitting it to your client. You can use Copyleaks plagiarism checker for small businesses to find out if you have accidentally used parts from other writing without citing them appropriately. It will help you to identify those parts so that you can work on them.
DETECT PLAGIARISM IN SECONDS
Scan your text for a quick plagiarism scan now!
Why Use A Plagiarism Checker?
If you are working on a paper, you may feel the need to keep a couple of lines from your resource articles to substantiate your argument. Initially, you had no intention to keep them, but you finally found them necessary and used them without a citation or quotation marks. It is an instance of plagiarism. Even though you may not have the intention to do it, unintentional plagiarism still counts as plagiarism. If you are using only one or two lines from another writer's writing, you must use quotation marks and cite the source appropriately.
For the students producing their research papers or scientific papers, checking for plagiarism is a must. If you fail to produce an article with original content, it may give you a failing grade or suspend you. For bloggers, you use their blogs for online marketing, must be careful about creating an article with unique content.
If the content is plagiarized, then the blogger will lose his credibility, and the website will get a lower SEO rank in search engines, which may lead to loss of traffic. To stay away from plagiarism, they can use plagiarism checkers for bloggers. If you are a freelance writer, then creating unique content is a part of your job profile, and having copied content can harm your career. So, before submitting your work, you must make sure to use a plagiarism checker for freelance professionals.
Features of Copyleaks Plagiarism Checker for Individuals
Multiple Languages Various File Formats Accessible from All Devices Comprehensive Results Scan Physical Content API
Who can use it to detect plagiarized work?
Nowadays, blogging for personal projects or companies is getting high popularity. Our plagiarism detection tool helps you to focus on the most critical aspects of your writing. You can interact with the followers as we keep your search result on top.
For bloggers, if the blog is used for marketing or other purposes, getting unique traffic is crucial. We give you the option to monitor the distribution of your content. Our plagiarism checker for individuals is the best way to guarantee you a plagiarism-free content so that you can get a higher SEO rank and better traffic to your blog.
Why is Copyleaks the best checker?
Copyleaks is an API based system and hence can be easily integrated into your blog. It can thoroughly scan and compare text against the other contents available online. The writers can protect their work so that traffic doesn't travel to the competitors' page.
You can easily compare your blog texts with various other documents present online and generate immediate results by identifying identical and similar contents. The result produced by the plagiarism checker is quite comprehensive as it has the URL of the similar Text, Percentage of plagiarism, word count, and also highlights the passage.
How to Avoid Plagiarism for Individuals?
- Understanding of the context: You should not copy and paste from your original source. Instead, you can write a particular idea or issue in your own words. If you are paraphrasing the content, make sure to understand the idea well before doing it.
- Use of Quotes: If you are using lines from the source material, then you must use quotation marks. Words or text used in quotation marks must be the same as the original content.It will help you to avoid unintentional plagiarism in writing.
- What needs citation: If you are using any words, phrases, and ideas from another work, you must do the citation. To avoid self-plagiarism, you need to cite the materials you are using from your previous works. It will help you to avoid plagiarism in writing. For scientific papers, the scientific evidence you have gathered after performing tests need no citation. Popular ideas, thoughts, and phrases need no citation, but you can run a plagiarism scan before submitting your paper if you are unsure about them.
- Manage Your Citation: You must maintain a record of the articles or sources you are using for your paper. To do it, you can use citation software or reference manager tools. You can use multiple sources for the background information or survey, and you need to do the citation for them.
- Use a Plagiarism Detector: Before submitting your paper, you must use a plagiarism checker tool to ensure that your article does not have any similar text. Remember, consequences of Plagiarism are always bitter, so it is wise to stay away from it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Which Sources are used in a Copyleaks plagiarism check? Which File Formats are Supported by Copyleaks? What Do The Various Colors of Plagiarism Checker Highlight?
Blog Posts You may be interested in:
- Tools All Writers Should Have
- How To Write Your Master’s Thesis
- 7 Powerful Tips For Effective Content Writing Without Plagiarism
- How To Check A Paper For Plagiarism