#103 - Data Researcher
Our rapidly expanding platform for plagiarism detection and content authentication needs an experienced data researcher. We are looking for someone who will take our AI algorithms to the next level and add deeper string processing capabilities to our platform.
This is a full time position.
- BS.c / BA in Computer science or Software Engineering.
- Relevant Master’s degree - Advantage.
- Professional experience with Machine-Learning.
- Professional experience with Deep-Learning.
- Professional experience in research and development of strings processing algorithms.
- Familiarity with NLP.
- 3+ years of professional experience with Python.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Preferred: Experience working with cloud platforms, specifically Microsoft Azure.
- You’re ready to work hard while doing great things.
Kiryat Shmona - Galil Elyon, Israel.