#202 - Marketing Manager
Copyleaks is an AI-based plagiarism and copyright infringement detection platform. As a fast growing, young, innovative and global startup we develop the newest technologies to support and enhance education in the areas of plagiarism detection and AI grading. Some of our customers include companies like Macmillan Learning, BBC, NASA and Rakuten as well as many academic institutions.
We are seeking a proven Sales Associate Pro, with SaaS sales expertise, to bring Copyleaks across the country and globally to help revolutionize education through cutting edge technology. We are looking for a hands-on sales associate to close deals, generate leads and support the startup growth.
This is a full time position.
- Work closely with sales and customer success teams to create marketing collateral, ad campaigns and content.
- Copywriting experience for landing pages, email marketing, and presentations.
- Build and execute email marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and ability to analyze and report data.
- Work with sales team to manage and qualify inbound leads.
- Write relevant, well-researched, content to convert target audiences.
- Ability to work independently in a growing, fast-paced environment.
- Create beautiful presentations independently.
- Team player, goal and deadline-oriented.
- SEO knowledge and management.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot.
- Previous experience with Google Adword and other online ad platforms.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Have a strong methodical approach to project management.