#204 - Business Intelligence Analyst
Copyleaks is an artificial intelligence-powered plagiarism detection SasS platform which is used by hundreds of educational institutions and enterprises around the world to help identify and track plagiarism.
Copyleaks is looking for an experienced and dynamic Business Intelligence Analyst to join our fast growing Ed-Tech company. The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for centralizing all the various data from various sources and creating a “single point of truth” for all B2B and B2C sales and customer data, which can then be used by various departments within the company to make strategic decisions. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Business Intelligence Analyst will work alongside our Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Development teams, along with our CEO to grow our overall revenue through the analysis of data.
This is a full time position.
Here’s what we’re looking for our rockstar candidate to do:
- 5+ years as a Data Analyst for a Saas company (preferably in Ed-tech).
- 5+ years experience making recommendations to improve business processes, positioning or user experience based on data trends and insights.
- Highly experienced in working with Hubspot, Google Analytics and other measurement tools to mine data and make strategic recommendations.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of various marketing and sales campaigns and make strategic recommendations to further optimize and enhance them.
- Develop visual reports, dashboard, KPI scorecards and schedule and publish them according to the business requirements.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance and IT departments to identify, gather and correlate key data and metrics.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
New York (hybrid)
If you have all of the above and more we would be happy to have you grow with us.