#205 - VP of Sales
Copyleaks is an artificial intelligence-powered plagiarism detection SasS platform which is used by hundreds of educational institutions and enterprises around the world to help identify and track plagiarism.
Copyleaks is looking for an experienced and dynamic VP of Sales to join our fast growing Ed-Tech company. The VP of Sales will be responsible for growing our revenue through partnerships, direct sales and managing a team that sells our plagiarism detection platform and AI grader solution. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the VP of Sales will work alongside our Marketing team, Customer Success team and our CEO to grow our overall revenue by targeting and cultivating various target markets.
This is a full time position.
Here’s what we’re looking for our rockstar candidate to do:
- Experienced in playing the part of “player and coach”, which involves growing and maintaining the sales team, along with contributing to the overall revenue goals.
- Must have experience in managing and growing top line revenue for a B2B SaaS company.
- Proven history of leading teams to achieve quotas and objectives within enterprise SaaS space.
- Create and execute the overall sales team strategy, including setting and meeting quarterly goals and objectives.
- You must also be good at creating proposals, diligent at following up with prospects and negotiating agreements.
- Help create the strategy to reach new markets and set go-to-market strategies for new products or features enhancements.
- Be comfortable in presenting and talking to customers about our API and LTI integration.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Engineering/Development, Customer Success teams on various initiatives.
Ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years experience, or has managed sales leaders (managers of managers) for more than 5 years, in the B2B Enterprise SaaS space (Bonus points if you have previous experience working for an Ed-Tech platform).
- A proven leader and a self-starter who can independently lead both strategy and execution, gain internal consensus, and communicate effectively up and down.
- Ability to find creative and effective ways to reach new prospects.
- Excellent presentation and negotiations skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally, rallying Sales, Product, Engineering and Marketing teams behind partnership initiatives and integrations.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex technical aspects of potential technology integrations.
New York (hybrid)
If you have all of the above and more we would be happy to have you grow with us.