You can now compare two text documents by using the online text compare application. The content that you want to compare can be in different formats, and you get to see the highlighted difference in results within seconds. Now you can know what exactly has been poorly paraphrased, or worse copied between two texts. With our text comparison tool, you can easily check for similarities between two different files.
Compare Multiple Text Files
Compare Text in Multiple Other File Formats
We have a wide range of services that covers all types of content. You can compare almost any kind of document with the help of our text comparison tool. The document types that are supported by our diff checker include raw text, URLs, and files. You need to select the text files you want to compare, and the detailed result will be shown to you immediately. The report contains all types of similarities that are found by our text compare tool.
With our innovative text compare tool, comparing two documents together to detect similarities is very easy. Choose the text you would like to compare. You can select a document that is saved as a file. In the case of a raw file, you can copy-paste the text, on the other hand, in case of online content you just had to insert a URL for comparison purposes. Once you have selected the texts that you want to compare, you can choose the Compare icon and the two documents that need to be compared.
- Compare text file types: The following file types are supported by our Text compare tool; HTML, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, XML, PPT, PPTX, ODT, CHM, EPUB, ODP, PPSX.
- Compare images with textual content using OCR: jpg, jpeg, png, BMP, gif.
- To compare text files, you can upload files from these platforms: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive.
Compare Multiple Documents
The compare text window provides you with the option to select any text file or URL. You can also copy-paste plain text directly on the compare panel to check two sets of text for similarities. You have the option to upload the file from Google Drive, Dropbox, and also One Drive. We have built a reliable compare tool to ensure that every type of document is covered, so you don't have to worry about changing the document type for conducting an online comparison using the Copyleaks comparison tool.
If you are confused about how to use our tool to compare documents, we have created a step-by-step method that will help you to get your documents compared in no time.
- Open the Text Compare tool and upload a document in each pane. The documents that you are uploading will be compared against each other for similarities.
- Once the upload process is completed, initiate the comparing process by selecting compare.
- You will be given an accurate report regarding similarity level, including identical, similar, and related meaning.
- For your convenience and future reference, you can download the PDF report of the comparison result.
Features of Copyleaks Text Compare Tool
We have worked hard to create a comparison tool that will serve multiple purposes. From duplicate content to plagiarism, everything is covered by our text compare tool. With the help of side by side comparison, our diff checker helps you in ascertaining the reason behind the similarity. After identifying the similarities you can rectify them, as necessary. The unique features of our comparison tool are enlisted below:
Why Copyleaks is Better than Diff Checker?
Compared to standard diff checkers, our text compare tool is designed to accommodate multiple text file types and different formats of pictures. The efficiency of our tool is evident from the detailed PDF reports that are provided.
Copyleaks, text compare tool, is not limited to finding the same text but is also adept at seeking out text that is similar in meaning. We have made it our prime goal to ensure that whenever you compare and whatever you compare, you get the best possible result.