Plagiarism Checker for Businesses
Plagiarism is defined as "the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own." It is unethical, illegal, and a breach of ethics. Any form of plagiarism is considered wrong, and strict actions are taken against the person plagiarising even when the act is unintended. A plagiarism checker helps you to write an original content that boosts your business and helps to improve the reputation of your business as well.
Especially for a business, plagiarism checkers are essential as they must maintain a unique original content to keep up secure communication with clients and ensure a smooth transaction.
What makes Copyleaks unique is its user-friendly nature of the operation. It is easy to use and accessible anywhere, using either the desktop or mobile formats. Many documents can be uploaded in any form such as txt, pdf, doc, and ePUB, or even a scanned photograph of a physical document.
Up to 100 different files can be scanned by our online plagiarism checker to check for potential plagiarism.
Now with Copyleaks quickly detect plagiarism and grow your business!
What Does Copyleaks Plagiarism Checker Provide?
Our online plagiarism checker is efficient and up to date with robust database access, and it is growing every minute. At Copyleaks, we take your privacy seriously, and our plagiarism detector uses an encrypted connection (SSL) to make sure that all of your content is kept secure. You have to click 'add new' to upload the required files. After adding all the documents, the plagiarism checker starts scanning.
Features of Business Plagiarism Checker
Detection of copyright infringement Improve SEO rankings Accepts in any language Scanning Capacity Cloud-based algorithms Comprehensive reports with analytics
Tools to prevent plagiarism in your business
- Publisher: Use plagiarism checker for publishers to eliminate duplicate content in any article and publish high-quality works. With our plagiarism scanner the publisher can maintain their reputation in the industry.
- SEO agency: Use plagiarism checker for SEO agencies to get an estimate of the amount of plagiarism in any webpage and provide correct rankings. In this way, you can maintain a high SEO rank for your site.
- Legal professional: Use plagiarism checker for a legal professional to check for plagiarism in legal documents. Lawyers, should ensure that their work don’t get plagiarized, as that will be an illegal thing, again.
- Blogger: Use plagiarism checker for bloggers to write original content to establish a thriving blog. It ensures excellent readership for your blogs, and you also get praised for your unique thoughts and words.
- Website: Use website plagiarism checker to check for any plagiarized content. It will help you to get an excellent search engine rank that eventually bring visitors and potential customers for your site.
Tips for avoiding plagiarism in Business
- Cite sources: It is essential to cite sources and do it correctly. Not citing sources or citing a wrong source counts as plagiarism.
- Paraphrase: Instead of copying verbatim, try paraphrasing or presenting the idea in your own words.
- Use quotation marks: Always quote any portion and put the parts you are copying within quotes.
- Proofread: It is always essential to recheck an article. You can also use a plagiarism detector for this purpose. Also, read articles to know better how to avoid plagiarism to better understand the topic.