Plagiarism Checker for Publishers
Currently, with the advent of technology, the traditional way of a publication is changing. Most companies produce their own journals, prospectus nowadays. Our Plagiarism checker for publishers offers you the most accurate way of checking your content and protecting the published work.
If a company chooses self-publishing, it is best to check the content before publishing to avoid plagiarism. Copyleaks allows you to scan through millions of pages available on the web and their database before publishing your work. Our Plagiarism checker for journals can instantly scan the internet for the copied content and instantly generate the result.
Check for plagiarism now!
DETECT PLAGIARISM IN SECONDS
Scan your text for a quick plagiarism scan now!
Who can use it to detect plagiarism in published work?
The publishing industry has a lot of variety as it consists of traditional publishers, content creators, online content publishers, editors, literary agencies, writing services, manuscript editors, etc. They can use our book plagiarism checker. Our Scientific journal plagiarism checker can help who are willing to publish Scientific and medical journals and thoroughly scan for duplicate content.
Our Plagiarism checker for publishers can be used by the various publication houses, online publishers, and editors who need to ensure that the scripts and contents do not have any plagiarism. For the bloggers or online content creators who need to produce original content for a better SEO ranking, we can also use our Plagiarism checker for journals. Our article plagiarism checker deeply scans the content before publication to not have duplicate content.
Why is Copyleaks the best plagiarism checker for publishers?
Copyleaks offers an API based software that can quickly and efficiently integrate with our system to scan contents available on the internet. This is the way the publishers can protect the author’s work and, at the same time, can earn good traffic to their website. The online publishers, manuscript editors, literary agencies can also use our book plagiarism checker to avoid major copyright lifting issues.
Compare your published work against varied data available on the web. If found similarity, report immediately. We provide you with the exact website URL, several words, percentage of similarity, along with highlighted passages. Our API is capable of protecting the original work by running frequent scans.
Features of Plagiarism Checker for Publishers
Multiple langauges Different File Formats Accessible from All Devices Comprehensive Results Physical content support API
How can authors avoid self-plagiarism?
- Avoid duplicate publication: The authors who are using some sort of data, reviews, conclusions and supporting statements must clarify the original source. To avoid duplicate publication, the author needs to use quotation marks for those parts and also cite the source appropriately.
- Avoiding 'salami-slicing': If the author is paraphrasing parts of any other works, then he must cite the source. On occasions, it is seen that the writers are substituting parts of another work with their own and using the work under his/her name. In this case, he must disclose the original source.
- Avoiding copyright infringement: To avoid copyright infringement regarding the work, the author must clearly know about copyright law. This way, the author can prevent any sort of allegation regarding plagiarism, self-plagiarism, accidental plagiarism.
- Avoiding unacceptable text recycling: As a part of ethical writing, the authors should avoid self-plagiarism, which is basically the recycling of their own previous work. If the writer is using pieces of their previous writing, then they must do proper citations.
Plagiarism Detection for Publishing Companies
For all publication houses and writing services, it is essential to use a plagiarism detection tool to identify the duplicate content . Copyleaks offers quality service to ensure that the content you publish does not have any kind of duplicate content. With our plagiarism checker and editor, it can be done instantly. Our tool works in any format. So, what exactly do you have to do? Here are the steps for you:
- Visit your business dashboard and select “Add New.”
- Now choose options like scanning files, URLs, or input plain text.
- Wait for book plagiarism checker to finish its scanning. Now, you can access similar pieces directly on your dashboard.
- You can also compare two documents side by side to see which parts are entirely copied.
Our plagiarism checker for journals offers 100% accuracy. Our article plagiarism checker can be integrated with a range of content management systems, on any website. It can make the entire process hassle-free. We ensure that our tool will help you to get a text, free from duplicate content, easily and instantly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to check manuscripts for plagiarism?
How to tell if a research paper is plagiarized?
How to check an article for plagiarism?
How accurate is the Copyleaks plagiarism checker?
What is considered to be published work?
What if my published work has been plagiarized?
Blog Posts You may be interested in: