Website Comparison Tool
Get a customized, comprehensive comparison between two websites to find any duplicate content. Add the two website URLs you wish to compare and a member from our team will get back to you with a customized quote.
Compare Two Sites
The rank of your websites depends hugely on fresh and original content. Doubts regarding similar content are easy to remove with our innovative comparison tool. At Copyleaks, we have prepared the best site comparison software that suitably scans web pages to find every bit of similar content.
Compare Two Websites against One Another
You need to ensure that your website content remains unique. With copyright infringement cases on the rise, it is becoming increasingly difficult to scan the internet for unauthorized content-copying manually. In the competitive arena, many sites deal with the same services/topics leading to further similar content problems. If you have multiple websites, you might accidentally copy content from one site to another.
All these problems are challenging to detect but can hurt the popularity of your website. To ensure that you have full knowledge about the use of your content in your sites and other third-party websites, we have developed the Copyleaks sitemap comparison tool for you.
Our comparison tool allows you to select the sites that you want to compare simply. You don’t need to use webpage URLs for comparison purposes anymore. With our tool, you will get a detailed result of the two websites that you have given us to compare. All the webpages are scanned thoroughly by our efficient system. You can see the similarity report within the sitemap. We make sure that the report is easy to comprehend.
Our tool gives you the ultimate power to detect and fix all duplicate content problems. With our application, you can do more work in less time. Our automatic scanning takes very less time and gives you reliable results that you can use to fix the website content.
The actions that are easily carried out by our comparison tool are given below:
- Check your websites for duplicate content. It highlights the words, sentences, and paragraphs that have been copied.
- Shows the recurrence of a post on multiple and unrelated web pages of your website.
- Helps in detecting scraped content.
- Aids in finding content that you have syndicated.
With our results, you can take strict measures against people who have infringed on your content. You can alert Google regarding websites that have copied your content without any permission so that Google doesn’t penalize your site for duplicate content.
You can also observe if the content that you have syndicated has a back-link to your website. You don’t want your site’s traffic to get diluted due to syndicated content. Our tool can help you in every possible way to check for content similarities between sites. If you feel that a website has copied your content, you can simply compare your website with that site by using our tool.
Why to Compare Two Web Pages
You have a website that you want to popularize in the virtual field. To ensure that the website's content is effectively optimized for Google rankings, you need to check the content that is used on your site thoroughly. The webpages of your site require a thorough evaluation to remove duplicate content.
Our text comparison tool has an in-built plagiarism checker that shows you the text that has been copied in multiple places on your website. If you are wondering about the necessity of comparing your sites with a website content checker, examine the following points:
- Deal with duplicate content: As a website owner, you understand the need for SEO content. Websites can have internal duplicate content. Content scrapers can use your website content illegally. Search engines prefer original content. The definite similarity between the content of two websites can make one website a duplicate of the other. You have to spin content appropriately to avoid similarity. With the compare two websites application, you can find similarities easily and optimize the content to remove copied content or use the canonical tag to pinpoint the master copy of the content.
- Organize blog posts:Blog posts are often republished by the blogger or by other sites that syndicate content. As an active blogger, you need to keep track of your posts. Republished posts need to have the canonical tag so that Google Bot finds the source of the article while crawling the site. Our plagiarism checker for two sites is the best compare site tool that you can have for finding similarities in your blog posts.
- Find syndicated content:You often syndicate your content to third party websites to gain more viewers. It is a popular practice to increase the reach of your posts. But the SERP might not be favorable for your suite because Google might feature the sites that syndicate your content. Our page comparison site has full information that will help you to find and appropriately tag syndicated content.
- Flawless content management:You need to ensure that the specific content on your website appears in the correct places. Manually checking this is cumbersome. Our compare two websites tool is there to help you in this regard.
What Our Customers Say About Us...
What does the compare tool do? What is Web comparison tool? Why is it important to compare content?
Blog Posts You may be interested in: