Smart working is considered more important and valuable than hard working in today’s world. People do not mind spending money on making daily routine streamlined and efficient rather than spending a lot of time doing the mundane task. Companies are improving and implementing modern machines and software to automate a lot of tasks, and use the man power on much more important jobs. One among such types of software is the plagiarism detector API. This nifty tool lets you automate plagiarism detection, and lets you integrate with your website thus, making it an effective and a great tool for your website.
About Plagiarism Software API
Because of the increase in the number of plagiarism cases, most plagiarism tool providers have engaged themselves in improving the algorithm. The result of such improvement is the integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (Ml) thus, making today’s plagiarism checkers a powerful tool. Along with being able to find out complex cases of plagiarism, they now have the ability to integrate with your website, and provide your users with the best experience.
The tool will be able to provide in-built duplicate content checks and give your users a concise report regarding the originality of their content. In other words, scanning for plagiarism is automated, and relieves both you and your users from worrying about copied content and its effects.
How Does a Plagiarism Checker Work?
Powered by AI, a plagiarism checker is able to identify almost every type of plagiarism that you throw at it. There are a lot of added features that comes along with the tool, and they enable it to scan more efficiently. However, the way the tool works is quite simple to understand. First it scans the text, or the document uploaded by the user and stores it into its database. Then, it begins its search and compares various webpages, blogs and research papers with the text. If it finds any similarities in words or meanings, then it highlights them in different colors in the report.
Apart from scanning the text for plagiarism, the comparison tool also has the ability to spot a hidden character, which is also known as a white text, and other symbols that are placed in order to evade normal plagiarism checking tools. You can either upload or copy and paste text that you want to compare. The website compare feature lets you compare your webpage to various other webpages. Moreover, the comparison chart gives you a clear picture about the percentage of plagiarism, along with the similarity and unique text.
How a Plagiarism Detector API Can Help Developers?
There are various advantages of using a plagiarism detector API. Apart from being able to avoid duplicate content, it offers advantages that not only help SEO content creators but also website builders.
- Easy to Setup: Integrating with other software is something every API tool can do; however, not all APIs are easy to set up. While integrating an API if the developers face a lot of problems, then the integration process might become a way too complicated and tedious. This problem will not arise when you are using the plagiarism checker API as it is made to work seamlessly with any website.
- Detailed Documentation and SDK: The providers of the tool have also included a detailed documentation on how to integrate the tool with your website. Moreover, there is also an exclusive SDK that makes the process a lot easier. The SDK consists of all the libraries and the tools you need to easily make the software work together with your website.
- Compatibility with Multiple Languages: There are many programming languages, and some are more commonly used than others. There are situations when it is much efficient to use a certain language to make your website, and this is why you need an API that is easy to set up regardless of the language used. The plagiarism detector API has compatibility with most of the well-known languages such as Python, Java script, Ruby, Node.JS, C-sharp etc. Having a wider compatibility makes the job faster and less taxing on your developers.
- Highly Customizable: The API is very flexible and lets you make your website in the way you want it to be. The fact that you can make the tool work with any type of website makes it a valuable asset. Apart from that, you can customize the look of the website to suit your style. There is also an option that allows you to open customization to your end users.
- Collaborate with Your Team: Developing a website takes a lot of effort. There is a lot of time and effort put into each website on the Internet. Furthermore, a website is made up of multiple components, which are broadly categorized into back-end and front-end. Therefore, a website is always made by a team of developers. While working as a team, collaboration is very important and with the help of the API, you can easily set specific access limitations for each and every team member individually. It improves security while allowing team members to work on various task side by side.
Plagiarism Checker API as an SEO Tool
There are many reasons why a plagiarism detector API is a good SEO tool. One of the reasons is the utility it gives you and your users. There are a lot of features such as being able to convert and store your scan reports as a PDF file, automatic plagiarism scans, along with real time reports and a lot more. Above all, each document that you scanned is stored in the user specific repository and it is compared with all future documents that is scanned with the tool. In short, a plagiarism checker API is a great tool, and is a must-have for any website that involves a lot of content. With plagiarism becoming a constant threat, it is important to know how to integrate plagiarism checker API effectively and give your users a premium solution for all their SEO needs.