#201 - Sales Associate
Copyleaks is an AI-based plagiarism and copyright infringement detection platform. As a fast growing, young, innovative and global startup we develop the newest technologies to support and enhance education in the areas of plagiarism detection and AI grading. Some of our customers include companies like Macmillan Learning, BBC, NASA and Rakuten as well as many academic institutions.
We are seeking a proven Sales Associate Pro, with SaaS sales expertise, to bring Copyleaks across the country and globally to help revolutionize education through cutting edge technology. We are looking for a hands-on sales associate to close deals, generate leads and support the startup growth.
This is a full time position.
- Sell Copyleaks products and services to new and existing customers in assigned territory
- Create and execute a territory sales plan that meets or exceeds sales quotas and supports Company revenue growth plan
- Meet regularly with existing customers and prospects in sales territory to understand their evolving business needs and position product solutions to meet surfaced need
- Develop long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new customers.
- Attend conferences and professional association meetings and promote Copyleaks solutions
- Minimum of 5 years SaaS sales experience
- Demonstrated sales track record and overachieving sales targets
- Ability to develop a sales plan and effectively utilize CRM to maintain it
- Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development and lead qualification
- Ability to work effectively in a startup environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Effective team player with a strong drive for success
- Experience selling digital products with a subscription-based revenue model
- Extremely energetic, self-motivated, independent and flexible
- Experience selling to educational institutions and e-learning companies